Membership is how you belong at your church. You belong to the leaders who shepherd you, and you belong to other members who are committed to you.
Part of being a Christian means being a part of a church family. That’s why every believer who calls College Park Church their home church should become a member.
Committing to membership:
- Is an expression of belonging to the body of Christ
- Enables you to live out God’s commands of how to live with fellow believers
- Puts you in a position to be able to submit to God-given church leaders
- And provides you with access to live out various opportunities at the church
So how do I become a member at College Park Church?
Your first step is to attend DISCOVER College Park. There, you’ll meet Lead Pastor Mark Vroegop, get to know about the church, and discover what your next steps are. After DISCOVER, we’ll show you how you can get connected at College Park and, if you choose, how to pursue membership.
Whether you’ve been at College Park for a while or are a new guest, DISCOVER College Park is your first step.
- After attending DISCOVER, you’ll be able to attend CONNECT (a two-week event) to find out how to connect at the church.
- At the final event, JOIN, you’ll walk through what members believe and live together so that you can decide if you want to join in membership.
- If you would like to become a member after these events, you’ll be scheduled for a one-on-one time with an elder, and then you will be voted into membership by the church.
It all starts by attending DISCOVER.
For more information about DISCOVER College Park, go to yourchurch.com/discover.