How Do I Register?
Using our New App
The easiest way to register is through College Park’s new registration app! The app provides a quick, touchless check-in experience. Get started!
- Don’t have an account on yourchurch.me? Create one now
- Issues accessing your account? We’re here to help!
- If you do not have a smartphone or internet access, you may call the church Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at 317.875.0282 to register over the phone.
When does registration open each week?
Registration for the coming week will open on the preceding Sunday at 2 p.m. That means that registration for Sunday, Aug. 9 will open on Sunday, Aug. 2 at 2 p.m.
How do I cancel or change a registration?
To cancel a registration for a Sunday service, email Amy Spencer.
To change a registration to a different service time, email Amy Spencer.
Do I need a smartphone or internet access to register?
If you don’t have a smartphone or internet access, you may call the church at 317.875.0282 to register over the phone.
After I register, then what?
Once you register for a Sunday service, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address associated with your account. Please read the details and instructions in that email so you know what to do on Sunday!
We ask that all individuals who plan to attend a Sunday service take their temperature 30 minutes before arriving onsite. If your temperature is at or above 100.4 °F, please stay home and worship through the livestream. We also ask that you not attend in-person if:
- You or anyone in your household are experiencing any symptoms (such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell)
- You or anyone in your household has experienced any symptoms (such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell) within three days (72 hours) of a Sunday morning
- You have been exposed to anyone who is sick with COVID-19 within the last two weeks
How do I check in on-site?
- Enter the church through Door 1 or Door 5
- Open the new registration app on your phone, click on “Fastpass Check-in” at the bottom of the Dashboard menu, and click “Create Fastpass.” A QR code will come up on your phone.
- Go to an available Self Check-In Station
- Scan the Fastpass QR code on the app and pick up your name tag(s)
- Follow the marked route to enter the Sanctuary
If your QR code isn’t loading or you do not have a mobile device, type in your phone number at a Self Check-In Station and select those present in your family to check in and print name tags.
If you prefer not to touch the screens, go to an Assisted Check-in Station.
Questions or trouble with registration?
Please contact Amy Spencer.