- During the 8 & 9:45 a.m. services, masks are required for age six and above and recommended for children under age six. During the 11:30 a.m. service, masks are recommended.
- We cannot accept any items (except bottles for babies under one year), including food of any kind, toys, loveys, baby bags, or blankies.
- There will be no snack time, but water is available as needed.
Before Leaving Home
- Ask the following questions:
- Has your child exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 72 hours (fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle/body aches, loss of smell/taste, congestion/runny nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue/headaches)?
- Has your child been around anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness in the past 14 days?
- Is your child living with anyone who is sick or quarantined? •
- If your child’s temperature is below 100.4 degrees and answers are “No” to all questions above, your child can attend Children’s Ministries.
Drop-Off (begins 15 minutes prior to service)
- Enter through Door 1 or 5
- Go down the ramp (for 5/6 grade head toward the Gym)
- Scan your Fastpass or enter your phone number
- Pick up the name tags that print
- Follow signs for traffic flow and child drop-off
- Keep your cell phone with you in case we need to contact you about your child
Pick-Up (pick up your child as soon as you are dismissed from service)
- Bring your pick-up tag to the classroom door
- Wait in the marked lines and follow hallway traffic flow signs
*If your child exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 within two days of attending Children’s Ministries, please notify our Children’s Ministries Coordinator, Becky Brooking.