During the Week
- Use the Family Devotional to prepare your family for the Sunday sermon.
- Memorize the weekly Fighter Verse together each week.
- Listen to the Sunday Morning Worship playlist for this Sunday!
- Set your kids up to take notes during service. This could mean:
- Set expectations for Sunday during the worship service
- Attending Sunday School before or after the worship service
- Sitting in service patiently
- Taking notes, drawing, or playing with a quiet toy while listening
- Don’t stress about wiggly and noisy moments during service. We support families as they teach their children to sit and listen in service.
- Prepare your hearts for worship as a family by praying and playing worship music before service at home or in the car.
- Bring or have ready:
- Writing or coloring supplies
- Paper, notebook, or Sunday Kids Notes
- Something firm to write on
- Quiet, non-distracting toy
- Leave home in time to arrive 5-10 minutes early for check-in and to prepare your heart for worship
On the Way Home
Ask these questions on the car ride home after service:
- What part of the Bible was the sermon based on?
- What is one thing you remember from the sermon?
- What does the sermon make you want to do this week?