College Park Church offers premarital counseling to engaged couples. This is available to members, regular attenders, and those pursuing membership at College Park Church. At least one person needs to be a member or regular attender of College Park to participate.
If you are attending another church, we encourage you to reach out to your church home and ask what premarital counseling options they have available.
When you request premarital counseling at College Park you will receive:
- Minimum of four sessions with a College Park pastor or pastoral resident
- SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) assessment (cost of $35 per couple)
- Discipleship with a marriage mentor for one year
- The pastor or pastoral resident doing your premarital counseling will officiate your wedding (if you desire them to) for an honorarium of $350
To apply for premarital counseling:
- Go to the Soul Care Biblicare portal.
- Create an account.
- Select the Premarital Counseling Application.
- Complete the form once per person.
A member of the Soul Care Team will contact you after your application is received.