- If a trip participant is unable to go on the Vision Trip they signed up for due to any COVID-related reason, we will refund the trip deposit.
- If a trip participant is unable to go on the Vision Trip they signed up for due to any COVID-related reason or if the country where the trip is taking place restricts entry, then if the airline is able to provide a refund, we will refund the cost of the ticket. If the ticket is non-refundable, the participant may be able to rebook the ticket for the same itinerary within the next twelve months for a rebooking fee.
2) Vaccination Status
- College Park Church does not require trip participants to be vaccinated to participate in a Vision Trip; however, trip participants must be able to comply with all airline policies as well as all government requirements of the country (or countries) that they will be traveling through or visiting.
- For logistic and planning purposes, prior to the trip each participant will need to inform their Vision Trip leader(s) about their vaccination status.
3) Additional Costs
- COVID testing will likely be required for every trip participant—both prior to leaving on the trip as well as prior to returning to the US. The cost for these tests will be the responsibility of the trip participant.
- If a participant tests positive for COVID while on a Vision Trip, they may be required to quarantine in that country for as long as that country requires.
If you have further questions, contact Ryan Skinner.